Kensington Bluetooth USB Adapter, MFR part #33085 - New
This item has free shipping
Bluetooth is one of the most recent developments in the ongoing battle for a wireless office. When a peripheral -- such as a cellular telephones, PDA, headset, mouse or keyboard -- is Bluetooth-equipped, it operates and communicates with the computer wirelessly. Of course, your computer also needs to be Bluetooth-equipped in order for the technology to work. Unfortunately, many are not -- particularly older and less expensive models.
That's where Kensington's Bluetooth USB Adapter comes in. Plugging into any available USB port, the compact unit (smaller than a cigarette lighter) adds secure, encrypted Bluetooth wireless technology to any Windows XP or Mac OSX computer. It links up to seven Bluetooth devices within a 65-foot range, and is compatible with all Bluetooth v1.1 and v2.2 enabled products. The Kensington Bluetooth Adapter comes with a software CD and instruction booklet, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty and free technical support.
- Connects up to seven Bluetooth devices without cables.
- Simple to use adapter adds secure, encrypted Bluetooth wireless capabilities
- Connects to the Internet using a Bluetooth cell phone and shares files with Bluetooth-enabled computers
- Links PDAs and cell phones to sync addresses and calendars via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth adapter compatible with Windows or Mac with a USB port
You might also like