BatteryMINDer 12V - 1Amp model 12118 for AGM/OPTIMA/Odyssey Battery Types - Used
This item has free shipping
Condition: Used/90Day12 Volt - 1 Amp BatteryMINDer Plus Maintenance, model 12118 for AGM/OPTIMA/Odyssey Battery Types
12 Volt - 1 Amp BatteryMINDer Plus® Maintenance Charger/Desulphator Conditioner. Model: 12118
The AGM/Optima BatteryMINDer PLUS® goes two steps further than any known maintenance charger. Using Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) circuitry the unit supplies each battery with just the amount of current needed to raise or maintain the battery's voltage at full charge level. Second step is the full-time automatic process that safely removes harmful sulphation. By using U.S. patented pulse mode technology it dissolves the crystals of sulphate that prevents the battery from delivering its full power and cycle life. It does this without raising the output voltage above the battery maker's maximum recommended voltage levels. Keeping the battery free of sulphate virtually guarantees to significantly increase your battery's life and performance. All units are individually adjusted to ensure compliance with each battery manufacturer's specifications.
NOTE: Model 12118 AGM/OPTIMA BatteryMINDer PLUS® should only be used on AGM type sealed batteries, not "filler cap" liquid batteries, due to its special voltage settings. This unit is designed primarily as a maintenance charger for long term, safe storage charging of Optima and other similar AGM type batteries, not as a primary or general charging source.
- Safely maintains and desulphates all size/type/brand starter, deep cycle, dual purpose sealed, AGM, Optima, "dry"-type batteries in accordance with battery manufacturers specifications.
- Maintains from 1 to 5 batteries at a time (12 Volt batteries parallel-connected or 6 Volt batteries series-connected) for less than 15 cents per month.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge any battery, regardless of how long connected.
- Full-Time Desulphation automatically dissolves harmful sulphate when unit is in either the charge or maintenance modes, using safe U.S. Patented pulse technology.
- Isolation transformer and smart chip technology ensure safe, long-term performance.
- Auto reset thermostat - prevents damage to charger when connected to faulty battery.
- Full-time battery monitoring - automatically tests battery every microsecond, supplying only the current needed to maintain battery at full charge.
- Weatherproof - conformal-coated circuitry ensures trouble-free life even in high-moisture marine environments.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at 0° to +120°F.
- Unit comes complete with Qwik connect/disconnect battery clips and a ring terminal assembly (with easily replaceable fuse) for permanent connection.
|Input||105-130 Vac 50/60 Hz|
|Output||12 Volts @ 1 Amps|
|Charge Voltage||14.4 - 14.7 Vdc (depending on battery manufacturer's specifications)|
|Float Voltage||13.2 - 13.4 volts (depending on battery manufacturer's specifications)|
|Float Current||5 mA - 1 Amp (as demanded by battery)|