The Tenba Shootout Small Shoulder Bag
(Silver, with Black Trim) is a water-resistant ripstop nylon bag made to carry a D-SLR digital camera, lenses and accessories. The top-opening main compartment holds photo or digital gear and accessories. Additional accessories are carried in the exterior and interior pockets. There is a removable media wallet and phone/music pouch. The vertical zipper design allows easy "no-spill" access to accessories in the mesh pockets. The case closes with weather sealed zippers and the Covert Clip
backup closure system that features "invisible" flat buckles.
The Shootout shoulder bag is carried by a detachable handle and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with an ergonomically contoured shoulder-gripping pad that makes carrying even a heavily-loaded bag comfortable and secure. The case includes a WeatherWrap rain cover.
- Water-resistant dobby/diamond ripstop nylon bag made to carry a D-SLR digital camera and accessories.
- Adjustable main compartment holds photo or digital gear, and opens from the top.
- Vertical zipper design allows easy "no-spill" access to accessories in mesh pockets.
- Covert Clip backup closure system features "invisible" flat buckles.
- Front drop-down, zippered pocket with organizer pockets inside
- Mesh pocket inside lid allows for easy identification of items
- Two zippered side pockets have compartment for memory cards, batteries, cable, etc.
- Rear magazine pocket
- Removable media wallet
- Removable phone/music pouch
- Security tethers to hold removable pouches from falling to the ground.
- Removable carrying handle
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with ergonomically contoured shoulder-gripping pad
- Side handles double as attachment point for accessories
- Bottom of the rear magazine pocket unzips to use with a luggage/cart handle
- Removable tie-down straps on bottom of the bag are used for carrying a tripod, jacket or an umbrella.
- WeatherWrap cover for rain protection is included.
- Tenbra Shootout Small Shoulder Bad