The Tenba RS-L17 Roadshow Air Case is designed to be an ATA, shippable, checkable transport case for a laptop computer up to 17" with accessories. The case uses the Tenba Air Case construction, which provides maximum protection at a fraction of the weight of molded plastic, fiber, or other hard-sided cases. Roadshow cases are strong enough to stand on, even when empty. The RS-L17 can be carried on board an airline and will fit in the overhead compartment.
Air Case construction comprises air channel polyethylene walls, high-density cross-linked foam padding, and molded styrene rim.
- Meets current FAA regulations for carry on luggage 1
- The bag can be used as a briefcase or a computer bag.
- Meets or exceeds ATA shipping standards.
- 1050 denier Protek Ballistic Nylon exterior resists abrasion, puncture, moisture and dirt and soft, brushed Tricot interior lining cradles your cargo in cushy, scratch-free comfort.
- Equipment slides in and out smoothly and safely.
- Massively reinforced seams and stress points, welded steel D-rings add to the overall equipment protection.
- Lockable YKK #10 zippers, seatbelt-grade nylon webbing are used to close the case.
- Adjustable dividers that can be trimmed to customize the interior
- Padded hand grips to carry the case.
- Compatible with Most laptops up to 17 inches with an AC adapter and accessories
- Material Exterior: 1050 denier Protek Ballistic Nylon resists abrasion, puncture, moisture and dirt
- Type of Closure Lockable YKK #10 zippers
- Interior: Soft, brushed tricot interior lining
- Interior: Custom fit hand-cut internal padding
- Interior: Air channel polyethylene walls, high-density cross-linked foam padding, and molded styrene rim.
- Accommodates Most laptops up to 17 inches with an AC adapter and accessories
- Exterior Dimensions 19 x 14.5 x 4.0" (48.26 x 36.83 x 10.16 cm) (LxWxH)
- Interior Dimensions 15.5 x 11.75 x 2.0" (39.37 x 29.85 x 5.08 cm) (LxWxH)
- Carrying/Transport Options Padded hand grips
- Weight 5 lb (2.27 kg)