Rachio Smart Wi-Fi Sprinkler Controller (8 Zone) - 2nd Generation 8ZULW-B
Take the guesswork out of watering with a Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller. The easy-to-use mobile app lets you manage your sprinklers without running back and forth to the controller, while automatic weather adjustments mean no more watering in the rain. Get peace of mind—Rachio knows just how much water your yard needs. Control your sprinklers using a smartphone or with category-leading smart home integrations.
Get the Rachio Generation 2 Smart Springler Controller up and running in just three easy steps. Install in 30 minutes or less - no special tools or expertise require!
- Control sprinklers from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Create customized schedules that water with accuracy
- Save up to 50% of your outdoor water use while keeping your plants healthy
- Wather IntelligenceTM automatically adjusts schedules for changing weather
- Works with Google Assistant
In the box:
- Generation 2 Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Power supply with 6 ft. cord
- Mounting hardware
- Quick start guide
- iOS 10.3+ and Android 4.4+; subject to change. Mobile app is required to connect the controller to Wi-Fi. Web app available on most browsers.
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 9.25" (L) x 5.625" (H) x 1.625" (W)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- The Rachio controller must be connected to the AC power adapter included. DE Transformers are not supported.
- Power supply: External transformer (6-ft. cord - 2.5mm x 5.5mm Female barrel plug)
- Transformer power input: 120V AC / 60Hz
- Transformer power output: 24V AC
- Zone ouput (24 VAC): Compatible with 24VAC Solenoids
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) required. Supports dedicated 2.4GHz and dual-band networks. Cannot operate on 5GHz only networks.
- In the event of Wi-Fi outage or intermittency, the controller's memory retains the last saved schedule received from the Rachio cloud and maintains the schedule until an update can be downloaded.
- Google Assistant
You might also like