The E-20 ball head features separate adjustment knobs for panning and ball locking for maximum control and flexibility. A bubble level helps ensure your camera is properly aligned, and an Arca-type compatible quick-release plate aids in fast camera attachment.
• Sirui E-20 Ball Head
• Sirui TY-50E QR Plate
• 6 Year Limited Warranty (we are authorized reseller)
Each assembled component of SIRUI Ball Heads is produced by CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) - the ultimate in precision manufacturing techniques. ??The interior locking system in SIRUI Ball Heads uses SIRUI designed double bevel locks for outstanding locking performance and reliability. Most ball heads only use a single, less efficient interior locking system. ??The panning base is designed with a 360° dial. Having a separate panning base lock knob provides greater accuracy for panning and panoramic shooting. ??The patented safety lock design, and SIRUI quick release plates, effectively prevent the camera from accidentally sliding off of the ball head. And most Arca-compatible quick release plates can be used on SIRUI Ball Heads (Safety lock design not available from other brands). ??The custom anodized surface treatment makes all metal surfaces highly resistant to abrasions and produces a beautiful appearance.
• Separate adjustment knobs for panning and locking for easy operation
• Top bubble level for fast horizontal alignment
• SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 20kg (44.1lb.)
• Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip
• Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement
• Material: Aluminum
• Height: 3.9"
• Weight: 0.8 lb
• Load: 26.5 lb
• Ball Diameter: 1.4"
• Base Diameter: 2.0"
• Compatibility: 2 Series Tripods