The iMac Core i7 3.5 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013) originally was offered as a configure-to-order configuration of the iMac Core i5 3.4 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013), but was sold as a standard configuration, too. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), these two models can be identical.
The iMac Core i7 3.5 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm Haswell Quad Core 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 (4771) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, an 8 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 8 GB modules), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M graphics processor with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in FaceTime HD webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27 inch 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating. The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Model: MF125LL/A – Late 2013
- 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 (4771) processor
- 116 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800)
- Memory Upgradable to 32GB!
- 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M graphics processor
- iSight Camera with built-in microphone
- Bluetooth and Airport Connectivity
- macOS 10.12, or higher, Operating System
- Apple iMac 27 inch
- Power Adapter
Keyboard and Mouse not included