Condition: NewWoods Surge Protector model 5194, double Pack!Line Surge Protection...
Power Shut Down Protection
- UL 1449 Clamping voltage of 330 volts.
- 3 line protection - line, neutral, ground.
- Electrical rating of 125 volts, 15 amps, 1875 Watts.
- Energy dissipation of 510 joules (8x20 nanosecond waveform)
- Maximum surge voltage of 6,000 volts.
- Maximum spike current of 19,500 amps.
- Response time is faster than 1 nanosecond.
- EMI/RFI filtering of 4dB-40db from 150K to 20Mhz
- 15 Amp circuit breaker - All 7 outlets - push reset on power switch after 2 minutes.
- 4 foot power cord
All surge protectors are eroded by every surge. When this unit has absorbed its capacity to protect, the unit will stop conducting power. This assures that if you have power, you have protection.